The construction equipment provides power to the construction workspace, making the process easier. Construction industries classify construction equipment into two categories: Standard and Special Equipment.
The standard equipment is designed to meet the many needs of the device users and will be sold in large quantities at a relatively short price. In addition, the standard machine results from many years of experience and therefore has sufficient operational reliability.
Advantages of Standard Equipment
- The initial investment in this equipment is usually smaller than a specialized machine.
- The operators can easily enforce the standard machines.
- In cases of interference, the machine closing time is easily short because replacement parts are easily accessible from the manufacturer.
- Many users in standard sales equipment worth default were generally messing higher than the most specialized machines.
- The delivery of standard equipment is easy.
- The industries can economically use standard equipment for more than one project.
- Moreover, you can quickly dispose of the standard devices.
- The standard machines are adaptable to different applications, such as shovels, which can convert into draglines.
Special equipment is made for single use in a project or a particular operation. Such equipment can be invalid or economical for use in another project. However, the initial investment in such equipment is higher and risks losing investment when radical changes occur.
Interstate Heavy Equipment specializes in buying and selling all brands of used construction and aerial equipment from commercial lawn forestry and agricultural equipment. We deal in all of the major brands available in the US and Canada. Interstate Heavy Equipment specializes in equipment that is both large and small. We are constantly adding to our inventory daily. As a result, our company has the most extensive inventory of construction and aerial equipment throughout the nation.
Before coming out to our location to look at the equipment, we ask that you please call us and set an appointment first. We have equipment advertised from several different areas and due to the construction equipment market or inventory changes quickly.